EGIL is a very popular name in Norse mythology and gives names to great heroes. Among them, one stands out because, according to literary sources, he was a warrior of great strength, Egill Skalla, whose berserker behavior (also notable for being a great poet) was forged at the early age of 7, when he took his first prey for disagreements in the game. What better name for seasoned berserkers to wear a garment designed for both tactical situations and in urban environments as a civilian jacket.
What is so special about the EGIL jacket?
The jacket is made of textured micro-polar fabric mixed with another nylon fabric, both elastic, to allow a better response of the garment in situations of sudden movements in a tactical environment. The garment has reinforcements in the shoulder area to better withstand wear from the friction of plate carriers or backpacks, in addition to reinforcements in the elbows to increase resistance.
It is a light but warm garment, perfect for use as outerwear in moderate weather or as an intermediate layer in cold weather, providing instant warmth at low temperatures. This jacket can be easily compressed and carried in a backpack.
- Embroidered logo on the chest.
- Internal wiring loops and access for mobile or communication systems (in case of a secret action)
- Fortified seams.
- Personalised soft Velcro with the brand logo on the right sleeve.
- Double tail racking and regulation.
- Two low pockets with zippers.
- One chest pocket with multimedia headphone port with zipper.
- Flatlock seams for more comfort.
- Resistant double vislon zipper in the middle.
- Chin guard.
Xtrech system: It refers to the combination of elastic fabrics that stretch in two or four directions, using elastic fibers. The structure is aimed at adapting to demanding physical performance during long days of activity.
- Shell 1: 100% Polyester
- Shell 2: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash separately or with similar colors.
- Dry without direct sunlight.