The Pentagon Quick Bag is a small modular backpack that can be worn with shoulder straps or attached to vests or backpacks with MOLLE/PALS loops. The special feature of this Quick Bag is that the volume of the main compartment and the attached front pocket can be expanded if necessary by means of circumferential zippers.
- 100% Nylon 500D Cordura®
- YKK® zippers
- Duraflex® buckles & accessories
- Nylon strap
- Hypalon molle system patch
- Tablet bag
- Hydration bag with pipe outlet
- Rear molle system for mounting other modular platforms
- Expandable system for more space
- EVA padded shoulder straps
- WxHxD 23x37x6 (not extended), WxHxD 23x37x20 (extended)
- Capacity: 5 litres (unfolded), 17 litres (unfolded)
The MultiCam® pattern has been developed to effectively limit the visual and near-IR signature of a person operating in a very wide range of physical environments and seasons. After many successful evaluations, after being proven in combat and after MultiCam® became the official pattern of the US military for all operations in Afghanistan in 2010, it is the proven solution for camouflage in various environments.