The A404 STEALTH jacket is a lightweight, compressible waterproof jacket made with Pertex® Shield 3-layer laminate. The A404 STEALTH jacket has been designed with the help of special forces around the world and is a three-layer exterior. The fabric is quiet and supple with impeccable performance in terms of breathability, waterproofing and windproofing. The design and fit are designed with the driver in mind, with the two large front pockets with two-way zippers for great flexibility. Internal slots make it easy to store mobile or communication equipment.
The jacket has discreet adjustment points at the hood and waist for maximum comfort without restricting the user’s movements. These adjustment points allow the large hood to be fine-tuned to cover the driver’s head without obstructing peripheral vision.
Breathability is further enhanced by two waterproof ventilation zippers under the arms, allowing operators to dissipate their heat while on the move, while remaining comfortable and focused.
- Waterproof outer layer
- Windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Hidden adjustment points
- Arm pockets with hook-and-loop panels for unit/identification patches
- Large hood with fully adjustable visor
- YKK® aquaguard zippers under each arm for ventilation
- Large front pockets with internal phone pocket
- YKK® aquaguard zippers
- 3-layer Pertex® Shield laminate
- 20,000 mm HH (waterproofing) and 20,000 g/m² (breathable)
- Range: Arktis® Elite
- Color: black (BK)
* If you plan to wear body armor or a thick layer underneath, you should consider going one size larger. Each size has a graduation of 5 cm, consult the size chart.