The Arktis B474 VULCAN jacket is an insulating, lightweight and easy to carry mid-layer with PrimaLoft® Gold insulation. It has a windproof and water-repellent Nylon MiniRip exterior. It offers exceptional thermal efficiency and breathability without being bulky, even when wet. The B474 VULCAN is part of the new Arktis Elite series and is the most advanced thermal garment. Between the windproof inner and outer layer, the jacket is filled with 100g of Primaloft® Gold on the body and 60g on the arms, which means excellent thermal properties without unwanted bulk.
The design and fit are designed with the user in mind. The two large front pockets have two-way zippers for flexibility, and internal slots make it easy to store mobile phones or communication devices.
The two front pockets have discreet internal adjustment points for ease of use without sacrificing armor. The spacious hood can be fully adjusted at three points and has a wired edge to effectively adjust the hood and prevent loss of peripheral vision. The jacket can be stored in its own pocket.
- Down jacket
- Windproof double layer system
- Hidden adjustment points
- Internal storage with zipped pocket
- Arm pockets with hook-and-loop panels for unit/ID patches
- Large front pockets with internal phone pocket
- Large, fully adjustable hood
- Elasticated cuffs
- YKK Zippers
- MiniRip nylon exterior
- Water-repellent DWR finish
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Range: Arktis® Elite
- Color: Genuine MultiCam® Camouflage
* Secondary photos with equipment and materials are not contractual.