With the AMAP III Conversion Kit you can attach the Agilite AMAP III and other Agilite accessories directly to ANY plate carrier. Agilite-plate carriers are already equipped with the K-Series fastening system that allows you to attach assault packs directly. However, if your department or military unit requires a non-Agilite carrier, the conversion kit can be retrofitted in minutes and makes any plate carrier compatible with Agilite attack suits or hydration systems. After installation, you can put on and take off your Assault pack in seconds.
The Conversion Kit is very unobtrusive, so it can be permanently applied to your back carrier or quickly removed when you are not using it.
Why would I want to attach my attack pack directly to my plate carrier?
By attaching your assault pack directly to your Plate Carrier, you’ll be with one grip on your gear and survival system, whether it’s out of your cage, your vehicle or from under your bed. When you need to get the HELO or when you’re facing a bad guy, you have your Plate Carrier, armor, ammo, helmet, eye protection, supplies, etc. in one graspable unit, reducing your reaction time.
It also means that in a firefight, you don’t have shoulder pads on shoulder pads, all of which move independently of each other and unnecessarily swell your shoulders and forecloth. All your gear works as 1 unit, and does not hinder your rifle or head manipulation.
- This allows you to attach the AMAPIII assault pack directly to ANY plate carrier with MOLLE (not just Agilite plate carriers), in seconds
- Consists of 1 central attachment and 2 connecting buckles
- Can be quickly and easily installed on or removed from any plate carrier
- Once installed, you can turn AMAP III on and off in seconds
- Equipped with loop/buckle attachment points to make the wearer Agilite-compatible
- 1 size
- Fits any plate carrier with at least 2 rows of 4 horizontal MOLLE loops (or more)
- Height: 30cm (11.8″)
- Width: 15cm
- Depth: 8mm
- 500 Denier Mil Spec Tactical Nylon
- Mil Spec Plastic Hardware
- Fits any plate carrier with 6 horizontal MOLLE loops (or more)