The Agilite Modular Assault Pack III or “AMAP III” is the most versatile and universal military attack package on the market. Designed, battle-tested and proven in Israel and behind enemy lines with the IDF’s most elite units. It has plenty of unique features and capabilities that no other attack package has.
Decades of experience in Israeli combat has taught us that it is necessary to be able to carry a decent load on a platform that is not cumbersome, cannot move and that maintains a low profile during CQB, Rotary and Vehicle-based operations.
The AMAP3 is an Assault/EDC Crossover pack that ranges from super low-profile for short raids (4 liters), to carrying significant payloads for longer missions or mid-mission changes (18 liters +8 liter Beavertail).
We’ve all been in short raids that turned into multiple day operations without warning. The ability to carry extra gear comfortably and directly without bulky additional backpacks is critical.
The AMAP III takes versatility and universality to a new level. It works with plate carriers, helmets, molle bags, Velcro bags, hydration radios and antennas, laptops, harnesses, sleeping bags, sniper mats. It attaches directly to Agilite plate carriers and other plate carriers (via conversion kit). It functions as an independent attack package, as well as a crossover EDC package. It’s just as comfortable on the battlefield as it is for weekend trips.
Thanks to the new clamshell opening and military-grade full loop interior, you can add countless Velcro bags, in any configuration that best suits your MOS or EDC needs, and can change constantly and indefinitely as your missions do.
Additional features include a newly reworked beaver tail design that allows you to wear helmets, clothing, and other items.
Multi-directional mounting options for sniper mats and additional equipment.
Communication, hydration and antenna output ports and storage options, CCW trekking capability, three-density fusion foam comfort padding, detachable shoulder straps, and reinforced laser-cut molle and placard mounting capabilities.
It also has secure admin space for small, easy-to-lose items.
Part of the secret to the excessive comfort and versatility of the AMAP III is that this system has been refined and perfected through constant feedback from intense, daily real-world Israeli missions over so many years. The 3rd generation of AMAP, every feature in this package is based on accumulated experience, there are no shortcuts.
The AMAP3 has an optional EDC insert kit that consists of a smartly lined laptop sleeve and an administrator dashboard. This allows you to run your AMAP III downrange and switch to a completely different configuration within seconds when you go on leave or for weekend trips.
The AMAP III works as a premium attack package with fusion foam shoulder straps now standard, but in addition, it is the first Agilite Assault package that can be attached not only directly to Agilite plate carriers, but also to any plate carrier with Molle through a mounting kit. No MOLLE or other timely and clumsy fastening methods are needed.
By attaching your AMAP III to your plate carrier, your entire gear and survival system is removed in an instant. whether you need to catch the HELO or when facing a villain, you have everything in one grip, reducing your reaction time.
It also means that in a firefight, you don’t have shoulder pads on shoulder pads, all of which move independently and unnecessarily accumulate and weld your shoulders.
The AMAP III is lightweight yet built with the best mil-spec materials. It was built to survive more than a decade of non-stop use in extremely aggressive military environments.
It has traveled many miles and crossed borders to some of the world’s most dangerous places, to bring you the most intelligent and versatile attack pack on earth.
- Most versatile and universal attack package on the market
- Crossover EDC package for extra daily use
- Designed, tested and proven in battle in Israel
- Can be used with shoulder straps or attached directly to the Agilite K19 Plate Carrier and K5 Plate Carrier.
- Compatible with Swift Clip poster and chest rigs to add extra carrying capacity.
- Advanced new patented beaver tail design for wearing helmets, clothing and other equipment.
- Goes from flat and low profile (4 liters) to fully expanded (14 liters) capacity in seconds, with an additional 8 liter beaver tail space and other external carrying capabilities.
- Beavertail becomes extra administration compartment
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Attaches directly to non-Agilite plate trays using the AMAP III conversion kit (sold separately)
- Side and bottom extra carrying capacity for securely attaching clothes, sleeping bags, sniper mats etc.
- Low profile design for use in CQB, Rotary or vehicle-based operations
- Administration pocket with zipper for smaller items.
- Triple Layer Fusion Foam padding and rear airflow duct for extreme comfort
- Designated hydration compartment
- Optional EDC insert set for laptops and other EDC items.
- Full clamshell opening and full Velcro® interior to attach hook bags
- Built-in ports for hydration and communication tubes and cables
- Left and right output ports for radio antennas and longer items
- Compatible with Agilite K-Series™
- 500D CORDURA® brand Mil Spec. Nylon
- Mil Spec polymer buckles and hardware
- YKK Zips
- Velcro® Fire mounting platform
- Minus. volume 4 liters, max. volume 18 liters + additional 8 liter Beavertail compartment
- Laser cut Velcro MOLLE overlay panels
- Dimensions back panel with Velcro: 25cm*9cm (9.8″ x 3.5″)
- Triple Density Fusion Foam shoulder and back comfort pad
- Weight: 2.13 lbs (0.96 kg)
- Height: 15.7″ (40cm)
- Width: 11″ (28cm)
- Depth: 7.8″ (20cm)