The Nitecore P26 torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and has a range of compatible battery options to best suit you. The flashlight can use either 1 x 18650 or 2 x RCR123 (16340) rechargeable Li-ion batteries or 2 x CR123 single use cells.
The P26 is a compact and lightweight design that features an infinitely variable output selection via a rotary switch on the head of the torch. The output is lowest at 0.5 lumens and can be adjusted up to the maximum of 1000 lumens, ensuring you have the ideal brightness level for any application. Simply rotate the switch anti-clockwise to cycle from Ultralow to Turbo to Strobe. The flashlight features a tactical forward on/off switch which provide momentary illumination by half pressing and holding the button. Release to turn off the light.
The Nitecore P26 is ideal for a range of applications, including law enforcement, security and self-defense use. The torch is the latest of its kind; combining an innovative rotary switch with a compact 18650 size body, making it the perfect gift for any flash-a-holic!
The P26 features a U-shaped tailcap to prevent accidental activation and allow the torch to be stood upright. In addition, the flashlight has a crenulated bezel to use in emergency situations and built-in Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) to ensure the light does not overheat whilst maintaining optimal performance.
Turbo: 1000 lumens – 1 hr runtime
Ultralow: 0.5 lumens – 500 hrs runtime
Please note: Infinite brightness adjustment varies from 0.5 to 1000 lumens and is manually adjustable by rotation of the rotary switch. Subsequently, runtime will vary anywhere from 1 to 500 hours depending on chosen level of output.
Plus Strobe mode (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 310 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: pocket clip, spare o-ring, holster, spare tail cap, tactical ring
Nitecore P26 User Manual can be downloaded here.
- Length: 149 mm / 5.87″
- Head Diameter: 31.8 mm / 1.25″
- Tail Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1″
- Weight: 128.5 g / 4.53 oz.
- Peak Beam Intensity: 24000 cd
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extremely good reflector performance
- Tail switch for tactical application
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with runtime up to 500 hours
- Integrated impact resistance mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Integrated full metal tactical ring
- Two way stainless steel titanium plated clip included
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
Délai de livraison + – 1,5 semaine.