The Snugpak Sleeper Lite is a comfortably warm and quick-drying mummy sleeping bag from the Snugpak Basecamp Range. The AQUALight shell is made of a water-repellent, lightweight 190T polyester construction. The SUPER SOFT inner material is soft and breathable. The ISOFIBRE filling is made of a synthetic siliconized hollow fiber that retains heat in the gaps. Even when humid, the ISOBIBRE filling has a low air loss, which guarantees a constant heat.
outside: 100% polyester lining: 100% polyester filling: 100% polyester
Comfort temperature range: -5°C.*
Temperature range Limit: -10°C.*
- Elastic hood with drawstring.
- Padded thermal collar.
- 2-way zipper over the entire length for optimal ventilation of the sleeping bag.
- Insulation-filled inner zipper flap to prevent thermal bridges along the zipper.
- Hanging tabs on the base for easy airing and drying.
- Compression bag included.
- Length: 220 cm (suitable for body length up to 190 cm).
- Width (chest): 80 cm.
- Width (foot area): 42 cm.
- Package dimensions: approx. 29 x 25 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1800 g.
*Snugpak temperature ratings are based on more than 40 years of experience and customer feedback. The comfort value assumes that you sleep lightly dressed in a tent on a high-quality sleeping mat. At this outside temperature, the majority of users should feel comfortable and sleep well. The low temperature values are the temperatures at which sleeping bags have been used by people with minimal discomfort. There are many variables that are important for a good night’s sleep, such as climate, altitude, condition and metabolism.