The new Nitecore EC20 is the latest addition to the Explorer series of flashlights and represents outstanding value for money while outperforming torches that cost several times as much. The EC20 has a maximum brightness of 960 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 T6 LED and is powered by 1×18650 or 2xRCR123 or 2xCR123 batteries.
Designed for easy one handed operation, the EC20 features a side switch with integrated power level indicator. When battery power reaches 50%, the power indicator flashes once every two seconds. When power levels are low, the power indicator will blink rapidly. Each time batteries are inserted the power indicator light will blink to display the battery voltage. No longer will you be trying to guess how much battery power is remaining! A double click of the side switch from the off position will immediately enter strobe mode.
The EC20 measures 5 inches long and weighs just 76 grams so it is ideal for every day carry. Easy to tail stand and compatible with all Nitecore 25.4mm filters, traffic wands and diffusers.
Brightness Levels (based on 1×18650 2600 mAh battery) :
- High: 960 Lumens – 1 hour 15 minute runtime
- Mid: 210 Lumens – 6 hour runtime
- Low: 50 Lumens – 28 hour runtime
- Micro: 1 Lumen – 520 hour runtime
- Strobe plus SOS Signal Modes
Beam distance of up to 222 meters, waterproof to 2 meters submersible and impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Head diamter 25.4mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Lanyard, spare o-ring and a pair of CR123 batteries.
Nitecore EC20 user manual can be downloaded here.
- Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 LED
- Maximum output of up to 960 lumens
- Integrated ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology’ provides extreme reflector performace
- Boasts a peek beam intensity of 12.450 cd and a throw distance of up to 222 meters
- Innovative single button offers access to seven brightness levels and modes
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 520 hours
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicators secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Instant access to ultra-low output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Delivery time + – 1.5 week.