Mechanix Wear Wind Resistant
When the wind picks up and the temperature drops, grab a pair of our wind-resistant winter gloves to ward off the elements. Comfortable microfleece lines the entire glove and C40 3M ™ Thinsulate ™ holds warm air to help regulate your body temperature in the bitter cold. The Wind Resistant has an internally glued wind barrier that prevents cold air from penetrating through when the gusts are strong. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices without taking off your gloves, with AX ™ Double Connect on your index finger and thumb. The palm features a durable layered construction with robust Armortex® amplification, so you can overcome the work ahead.
- Laminated wind barrier provides critical wind resistance.
- Velcro fastening at the top ensures a safe fit with outerwear.
- C40 3M Thinsulate retains warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Ripstop nylon reinforcement prevents cracks and repels water.
- AX Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Robust Armortex® palm and thumb reinforcement.
- Layered palm construction reduces accumulation of material.
- Detachable spring clamp keeps your gloves organized so you can easily store them.
- You can go in the washing machine.
- Multifunctional applications for cold weather
- Maintenance and repair
- Equipment control
- DIY/Home Improvement