The Altama Aboottabad Trail Mid WP (Waterproof) is a rugged trailrunner with tactical properties, starting with the legendary Altama Panama Solen technology. The shape of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Plate ™ sole offers a pleasant light and effortless rolling, even over long distances. In addition, the cushioning EVA midsole reduces the load on tendons, ligaments and joints. Altama Panama brine technology. With the special SOFROC ™ rubber composition, it offers the best grip on wet and dry surfaces and optimal grip during abseiling. Fast-drying nylon mesh, microfibre PU top material and a membrane construction make the Aboottabad waterproof and breathable.
Top material: polyamide, polyurethane; Inner lines; 100% polyester, insole: polyurethane; Sole: rubber
- Padded shaft and tongue.
- Panama brine technology with SOF ROC ™ rubber.
- Midsole made of two EVA layers.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Plate ™ outsole shape for optimal rolling.
- Quick-drying upper of nylon mesh and microfibre PU.
- Cast external rubber nose.
- Preformed internal TPU heel cap.
- Removable Alta-lite ™ PU insole.
- Lacing metal and nylon.
- Waterproof and breathable membrane construction.
- Big pull pan.
- Height shaft: 14 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1024 g / pair (size 42).