The Peninsula Hybrid Jacket from 5.11 Tactical is a light transition jacket with an insulated front and upper back. The front features durable water repellent impregnated mini ripstop material and warming Primaloft® insulation. The front and upper backs are stitched through for adequate insulation and the sleeves and sides are made of soft, flexible knitted terry fabric. The zippered pockets and internal RAPIDraw ™ access provide access to the equipment underneath.
Material 1: 100% polyester (mini ripstop, 54 g / m2, DWR); Material 2: 90% polyester, 10% elasthane (300 g / m2); Filling: 100% polyester (Primaloft® Black Series 60 g / m2); YKK® zippers
- Front and upper back lined with Primaloft®.
- Padded upright collar.
- Elastic sleeves and side panels.
- Front zipper with chin protection and wind flap.
- Elastic cuffs with thumb hole.
- Side pockets with RAPIDraw ™ access.
- Hidden zippered breast pocket and cable throughput.
- Velcro surface for ID patches on the right upper arm.
- Weight. approx 530 g (size M).