The Softie Elite series sleeping bags has an EPS (Expanda Panel System) expansion system that allows you to adjust both the temperature and size of the sleeping bag: wide open for maximum freedom of movement, or tightly closed to hold precious warm air for an invigorating night’s sleep.
The Softie® filling combines the benefits of natural down with the insensitivity of synthetic fibers. It uses superfine yarns bound with special resins to create a luxurious down feeling. As a result, the synthetic fiber meets the highest requirements. Even in cold and wet weather, Softie® insulation remains warm, lightweight and breathable. The wind- and water-repellent Paratex Steelplate outer material and the Softie® padding make the sleeping bag insensitive to moisture. The mummy shape, designed for warmth and comfort, and the form-fitting hood with adjustable drawstring ensure a comfortable night’s sleep, even when the temperature drops.
Comfort temperature range: -5°C.*
Temperature range Limit: -10°C.*
Outer fabric: 100% nylon (Paratex Micro); inner fabric: 100% nylon (Paratex Light + Reflectatherm); filling: 100% polyester (Softie); YKK® zipper.
- Robust and windproof Paratex Micro outer fabric.
- Soft and very light Paratex Light lining with high breathability (12 liters per m² per 24 hours).
- Reflectatherm inner material reflects the heat radiation emitted by the body, so that the heat is better retained.
- EPS (Expanda Panel System) to increase the width of the sleeping bag from 75 cm to 87.5 cm.
- Reinforced foot zone – so strong that you can even sleep with boots on.
- 2-way zipper over the entire length for optimal ventilation of the sleeping bag.
- Inner zipper filled with insulation material to prevent thermal bridges along the zipper.
- Hood with one drawstring.
- Cover attachment and suspension loops.
- The sleeping bag can be folded over at the foot end to shorten.
- Compression bag included.
- Length: 220 cm (suitable for body length up to 190 cm).
- Width (chest): 75 cm/ 87.5 cm.
- Width (foot area): 42 cm.
- Package dimensions: approx. 26 x 22 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1600 g.
*Snugpak temperature ratings are based on more than 40 years of experience and customer feedback. The comfort value assumes that you sleep lightly dressed in a tent on a high-quality sleeping mat. At this outside temperature, the majority of users should feel comfortable and sleep well.
The low temperature values are the temperatures at which sleeping bags have been used by people with minimal discomfort.
There are many variables that are important for a good night’s sleep, such as climate, altitude, condition and metabolism.